Expatriation is rarely chosen by the youngest members of the family. It can be a source of disappointment or difficult challenges. To make it an enriching experience, we offer personalized and contextualized support.
With coaching methods specifically adapted to the age of the children, our experience allows us to guide expatriate children in their integration and in their intercultural awareness to maximize the benefits of this nomadic childhood.
The themes most often addressed during these coachings are:
- Preparing for expatriation departure
- Facilitating adaptation in a new environment
- Knowing the obstacles of integration and overcome them
- Learning to love your new host country
- Taking up the challenge of identity
- Overcoming linguistic difficulties
- Making your expatriation experience a fantastic adventure
- Preparing for the return from expatriation
Want to know more?
To find out more about the services and prices, contact us by phone, e-mail, Skype or send us a message using the website form. Please specify your contact details if you wish to be called back.